Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The BIG 28!

So I am doing this post a day early, but I don't think I will have time tomorrow. SO Jeff is turning 28 tomorrow. And I would like to dedicate this post to him. Jeff is amazing husband and father. Sophie just loves him, when he walks in the door at night she get so excited and jumps up and down on her knees it so funny. She just loves the play time she gets with him. He has been working so hard so that I can stay home with her and I am so grateful for that, and for all the he does for us. Jeff has always been such a great strength to be, this year has been a hard year for me and my family, and he is always there with a shoulder for me to cry on or vent to. he is so supportive and leaves little notes to help me through a tough time. I love him so much. I love seeing him with our little girl, and the way she lights up his eyes. We are so grateful to have him in our lives, We love you and Hope you have a Great Birthday!


P.s. two post in less than a week. yes i am awesome.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Jeffrey!!!!!!! We sure miss you :)

Love, Jason and Laura (and Sophie's future husband- Jack)

Jenna said...

Good job Bobbie on updating! And Happy Birthday Jeff! Hope you guys had a delicious dinner at In & Out! :) Thanks again for comin down my way Bobbie and for the cute cute gift. I'm so excited for Charlotte to use all the stuff. I still can't believe you made that little beanie....you little Martha!
p.s. Sophie is so darling

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Bonne FĂȘte!!!! Keep it real.

When I turned 28 I could only think about more hair on my back.