Wednesday, May 27, 2009

First an apology - Reign of the 'Stache!


As many of you know, we just welcomed our new little girl Sophie to our family on Monday! But before we do a post of the joy that this little one has brought I need to issue a public apology to my little girl.


Sophie-



As your new father I am ashamed to say that the reign of the 'stache has been broken. "What is the 'reign' of the 'stache?" you might ask. That is a marvelous question and in fact the beginning of my apology. Of course everyone's individual experience on this front will differ, I have found that an overwhelming majority of individuals that I am friends with were born when their fathers were sportin' a mustache.


Those of you who know me are aware of the fact that I don't really grow hair, especially facial hair. I wanted to grow a mustache so badly but was unable to continue the tradition of fathering children under its blessed reign. So not only to Sophie but to Greg, Kevin, Evan, Richard, Bill, Bill, Tom, Rob, Brad, Rob, another Bill and many more which I have not named here I apologize for not carrying on the legacy. I hope you all can forgive me.




And for now here is a picture of my beautiful new baby girl.





6 comments:

Wood Fam said...

She is beautiful! Congrats to the new parents!!

snigaduuu said...

I cant believe she is really here! She looks just like Boooobie when she was a wittle baby! I cant wait to meet her!

Stacey said...

She is beautiful! Good work you two. Enjoy every minute of her.

Andy and Bri said...

Good work Bobbie! And I guess Jeff did kick in a few genes so good work Jeff...But mostly good work Bobbie! Sophie is one beautiful baby and we are excited be an aunt and an uncle again. We think she looks more like Bobbie with just the right amount of Bear.

Brynn and Jesse said...

Congrats! We are glad to hear everyone is healthy and happy.

The Uzelac's said...

Congrats again... but let me add... Jeff, I was not born under the stache, neither my kids now or those to come will be. A goat or full beard however... ya I've got that done.